This post was originally published on the SmartLogic Blog.
At RubyConf, there's so much more to dig into after every session. From apps, to people, to blog posts, I started to keep tracks of links I'd like to follow up on after the conference. I thought I'd share them here, for everyone's reference. I'm updating from the conference, as quickly as I can manage.
Please feel free to comment if you'd like to add a link to the list.
From Day 1:
- Rubinius : Use Ruby
- odrk-http-client/perf/bm.rb at master - asakusarb/odrk-http-client
- Ruby HTTP clients features 2012nahi/httpclient
- Refinements in Ruby - Timeless
- Librato Metrics
- Home | Metrics
- Operational Intelligence, Log Management, Application Management, Enterprise Security and Compliance | Splunk
- amatsuda/rspec-refinements - GitHub
- Code Climate. Hosted static analysis for Ruby source code.
- RubySpec: The Standard You Trust
- Jesse Storimer
From Day 2:
- The Pragmatic Bookshelf | The dRuby Book
- Improve your Code Quality at RubyConf 2012
- Celluloid: Actor-based Concurrent Objects for Ruby
- Ruby, Rails, DCI and OOP. Don't just make abstractions, write clean, intention-revealing Ruby. Clean Ruby by Jim Gay teaches about OOP, DCI, and more!
- Ruby Under a Microscope - Pat Shaughnessy
- Unlimited Novelty
- tdiary (tDiary)
- T by sferik
- Schneems - UT on Rails
- Resque Triage
From Day 3:
Reach out on Twitter @ericoestrich if you'd like to catch up at RubyConf, or ask a question about any of these links.